Once you have registered for the service, the process goes as follows:
- The ORDERER: Posts a task - which will be seen as a new opportunity in the service
- The WORKER: Applies for the task - All of the users interested can apply for the task
- The ORDERER: Browses all applicants and chooses the best one for their task
- The WORKER: Completes the task, checks it as done in the service and gives feedback for the orderer.
- The ORDERER: Accepts the job and provides feedback to the worker
Then both have been given feedback and that will remain in the profile.
- The SERVICE: Pays the work compensation to the worker
- The SERVICE: Takes care of all taxes and reporting to officials.
Downloading and using the service is free. A service charge is made for fulfilled orders.
More detailed terms and conditions can be found from: https://workpilots.fi/terms
If you need help or support with using the service or any questions arise, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The service is offered by Work Pilots Oy www.workpilots.com.