We have paid special attention in our service to safety and risk management.
- Card details are stored in a strong security rated environment (PCD ISS).
Also included are firewalls, secure device facilities, proper access control, controlled access rights and control of their use, and the use of encryption. The servers are located in the EU. An Intrusion detection system is also in use.
- Network services are protected by HTTPS, which encrypts data communications.
- Login is enabled with the OAuth 2.0 authorization protocol.
- The service is underpinned by strong risk management founded on a statistical analysis based scoring method. Risk classifications are calculated for different events and are used to collect real-time data from multiple sources.
- Use of the service is free but requires registration. You log onto the service with an email address and password. In addition, events are confirmed by a session based personal PIN-code.
- The registered user enters either their personal identification number (workers) or their bank / credit card (orderers), which enhances the identification of the users and thus reduces the possibility of abuse.
Please sign in to leave a comment.